Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Anna

You had an appointment with Dr. Peeler today.  (thus the dress up, well, sort of.  Dad made sure we had pics taken before we got in the car. Of course, Elle had to be in the pic as well.)
Everyone was so nice in the office, and it was  wee early in the morning.  You were so well behaved I was very proud of you. We even had 2D echo with just one candy.  I was soooo happy to hear that your heart is just perfect and normal. What a great day!!!!!

Then we went to see everybody that I work with since we were there at the hospital already. Everyone was so happy to see you and they just loved you to pieces. We even got an invitation from my boss to stay for lunch and plus I got to visit with my friends.  It was so good to see everyone.....
You were so exhausted, and now you have a runny nose....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, April she is a doll baby! I can't wait to meet her as well. So glad that things are going well. Call, email, or text me sometime so we can chat. Love ya!

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete